Search This Blog

Welcome

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy your stay here.


We are a book blog showing their love for various authors and genres. Totally unbiased reviews, some movie reviews, and other things of interest. Show your love of books and authors along with us.


All books that are reviewed are bought buy us unless stated otherwise. All reviews are subject to the post author. Pictures shown are via google photo search, all rights are to the original artists.


If you are a book author looking for the review I would love to hear from you drop me a line and we'll work out the details.

Blogfest Be There or Be Square

What I am currently reading

What I am currently reading
All books shown on this site unless otherwise stated are property of Book Lover's Blog. She has paid money for them unless otherwise specified. All pictures are via google and the credit for the picture goes to the original artist. All reviews are property of the Author posting them.

No monetary money has been sent to me for these reviews.
Books that are sent to me from publishers I will clearly state, in the review that is where they are from.

Reviews under Book Reviews are property of Book Lover as they are her thoughts and opinions and are honest and truthful views and not the views of another. All rights are reserved.

All books used in giveaways have been acquired by Book Lover so keep in mind that, when entering contests know that she is using her own resources for this.

Book Lover does this to show her love of books, and her love of her dedicated follows.

Have a great time here, enjoy yourselves and feel free to jump in the discussions.

Sister Book Blogs

This is from Cecile of All I Want And More site and Jackie at Jackie's Blog. So thank you for the aid

Photobucket
Tynga's Reviews Photobucket" http://www.communitybookstop.net Photobucket" /> Leontine's Book Realm
Coffee Table Press
CMash Loves to Read”=
The Story Siren
Photobucket
The Story Siren Star Shadow Writing Is A Blessing
The Book Buff
BlogButton
Photobucket
Blog With Bite
The Book Vixen
Reading with Tequila
The Book Buff
Photobucket
Alternative Name The Nerd's Wife

Blog Anniversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Thursday, July 22, 2010

If you want to check out some good blogs and get involved check out the Book Blog Hop. Check out the link here. You can see the rules and see if it something you would be interested in.

Information about the Book Blogger Hop:

Directly from Crazy for Books:ABOUT THE HOP:


In the spirit of the Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!



Tell me about the book you are currently reading!
Answer: I am currently reading Annexed by: Sharon Dogar It's the story of Anne Frank but from the point of view of Peter who would love nothing better than to kick some German rear.  It's sad cause we all know the outcome of the story but to be a young teenage boy who should have been worrying about girls, and not about being caught.  It's definitely good but very in-depth.  As he thought more than he spoke.  And from the get go he was not pleased in the least to be locked in the Annex with the loud spoken Anne Frank.  This one I got through netgalley.

29 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi -- found you on the blog hop.

I'm going to have to add Annexed to my to-read pile. It sounds interesting. There was another novel published a few years ago called The Boy Who Loved Anne Frank but the premise is that Peter survives and immigrates to the U.S.; you might like that one as well.

Book Lover said...

I hadn't heard of that one I will have to look for it. Glad you came across the blog Have a great nite!

Bev Hankins said...

Hopping by to say hello and to say that your current read sounds interesting!

Unknown said...

Hey Book Lover =)

I'm stopping by from the Book Blog Hop

and I'm a new Follower!

I really wanna read that book, Im jewish and I remember how Anne Frank's diary marked my childhood =0

Happy Friday & Happy Reading!

Have a great weekend!

Larissa
HERE!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the hop. That book looks really good!
talesandtreats.blogspot.com

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Hopping in! That sounds like such a good read.

-Shera (Book Whispers)

Selva Kumar R said...

Just hopping by! I'm a new follower.

Your book looks interesting. Story of Anne Frank from Peter's POV. I will read it for sure.

http://myviews49.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Interesting read! I had not heard of it before, but I am not up on current fiction.

I stopped through on the hop and I am off to see your latest reviews.

Happy weekend!

BrendaC said...

Waving hi as I hop by. I love your blog the background is beautiful. I am your newest follower.Have a great weekend. kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

Melody said...

Hi there! I found you on the hop. Your current book looks interesting, I might have to check it out.

pussreboots said...

Happy Friday from California. Pussreboots.

Anonymous said...

Hello. Just hopping by. I love your background, it's really awesome. I'll be sticking around for a while :)
Have a great weekend!
Rachel Star of
http://underastarstuddedsky.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Stopping by on the book blog hop, i am a new follower.

Check out my blog and come and join us on Bokk Chat Sundays along with other book bloggers and authors.

Love the layout!

CMash said...

Ann Frank was one of my favorite books as a child, which I read many, many years ago but can vividly remember the images that were created while reading it.
CMash

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by to say hello. I am currently enjoying Alison Weir's "Captive Queen".

Anonymous said...

Found you on the Blog Hop. This looks like an interesting read - thanks for posting!

Book Soulmates said...

Found you via the Blogger Hop so I hopped over to say HI :)

Would love it if you visited our BLOG too!

Your current read seems very intense - hope you're enjoyhing it.
♥Isalys
Book ♥ Soulmates

Roof Beam Reader said...

Hi There! New follower from "The Hop." I think the idea of Annexed is very interesting.. I was in a play once, where I played Mr. Frank - and seeing the familiar story from the point of view of another person just as deeply involved was revealing. It brought a whole new level to the history.

Book Lover said...

Roof- yea the book is doing that bringing the story to a totally different level like for example Peter left the Annex quite a bit in this version and went to the workshop to make things. He wanted to be a carpenter when he got older. Alas that part is sad as we all know the outcome.

KIKA said...

hopping by to say hi! I'm a new follower and love your blog! Annexed does sound interesting. call me a coward but I usually shy away from reading Holocaust books---I get so into them and they break my heart. But I'd love to hear how you liked it!
Happy Reading :)
TheBookBluff

HelenB said...

Here from the hop! Love your blog and will definitely be following in the future!

HelenB

Tresa said...

Hopping around and still have much more visiting to do - me being new.

Have a blessed day,

http://snewo.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/book-hop-follow-my-blog-friday/

Shonda said...

Good morning! Found you from the Hop!

Shannon (Giraffe Days) said...

I'm on the Hop, saying Hi!

This sounds like an interesting book - I haven;t read Anne Frank yet; I also have one called Dearest Anne set in Israel to read.

Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

Blog hopping by. I am currently reading Petra by T.L Higley and In Harm's Way by Ridley Pearson.

Sugar and Snark said...

Already a follower :) Just popping in to say have a great weekend! And happy reading :)

Lisa said...

Hey there! Just hopping on thru with Blog Hop..
I love reading stories from different characters points of view.

Looks good!

I'm reading Nevermore by Kelly Creagh (ARC), An American on Purpose by Craig Ferguson and The Afflicted Girls by Suzy Witten.

Marcie said...

I found you on the hop and became a follower. I love your blog! I hope you have a great weekend.
http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Just Hopping on by! ANNEXED sounds so interesting. I need to get my hands on a copy. Have a great weekend!

Subscribe Via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Summer Lovin' Giveaway

My Really Cool Followers

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Book Rating System

Book Rating System
Paula's bookshelf: to-read

Two Cats, Three TalesClub DeadA Wrinkle in TimeWitch and WizardMossy CreekObstacles Welcome: How to Turn Adversity into Advantage in Business and in Life

More of Paula's books »
Paula Mitchell's to-read book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Pump Up Your Books